Thursday, June 18, 2009

BAMF!

Well, it's been a while since I've been here!  I've been doing a lot of freelancing lately and just recently got a break to do some of my own stuff, so I thought I'd share it up here.
Nightcrawler has always been my favorite Marvel Character!  There is just simply not enough nightcrawler out there in the world.  

I whipped this up in my sketchbook about a week ago when I couldn't sleep, and was watching Iron man at 1 in the morning :P

I wanted to do some pinups with giant fruit a month or so ago, but never really got started on the idea until Last night I was struck by the bug of inspiration.  Funnily enough, I don't really drink, but for some reason the idea of making a bunch of little posters or labels of fun summery cocktails was just to fun to pass up.  I have another one thats almost done and a few more ideas, so I'll probably be posting them up soon.

Enjoy!

No comments: